Edible No-Bake Cookie Dough
Recipe provided by Just So Tasty
Materials Needed: Microwave, mixing bowl, spatula/spoon
- ½ cup unsalted butter , softed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until soft.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, heat the flour in the microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the internal temperature is 160F degrees.*
- Mix the flour into the butter mixture, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Total Time: 20-30 minutes