This easy craft can be done in 15 minutes!
Hannah Miller and her mentee, Aaliyah, tried this craft. Read how they put theirs together below.
What you’ll need:
- Yarn (we used orange and green)
- Scissors (we recommend 2 pairs)
Make a “peace” sign and wrap yarn around your two fingers. Once you feel like there’s a sizable ball of yarn on your fingers, move on to step 2. You shouldn’t be able to pull your two fingers apart further.
Note: Don’t make it too tight, or else step 2 will be really tough.
- Cut a long piece of yarn of a different color
- Pull one end of the yarn through your two fingers
- Wrap the string of yarn around the middle of the clump of yarn around your fingers
- Cut through the middle of each side of your yarn ball.
- Trim any pieces that are longer than the rest of the poof.
How ours turned out
Aaliyah’s turned out really cute. Hannah’s looks like a spider.
Where did I go wrong?
- Not enough green yarn
- Didn’t tie the orange string tight enough
Have fun crafting!