Autumn Puff Garland
This easy craft can be done in 15 minutes!
Hannah Miller and her mentee, Aaliyah, tried this craft. Read how they put theirs together below.
What you’ll need:
- Yarn (we used orange and green)
- Scissors (we recommend 2 pairs)
Make a “peace” sign and wrap yarn around your two fingers. Once you feel like there’s a sizable ball of yarn on your fingers, move on to step 2. You shouldn’t be able to pull your two fingers apart further.
Note: Don’t make it too tight, or else step 2 will be really tough.
- Cut a long piece of yarn of a different color
- Pull one end of the yarn through your two fingers
- Wrap the string of yarn around the middle of the clump of yarn around your fingers
- Cut through the middle of each side of your yarn ball.
- Trim any pieces that are longer than the rest of the poof.
How ours turned out
Aaliyah’s turned out really cute. Hannah’s looks like a spider.
Where did I go wrong?
- Not enough green yarn
- Didn’t tie the orange string tight enough
Have fun crafting!